Places of Interest
Rishikesh: Triveni Sangam – Evening Aarti of river Ganga is worth watching. Ram Zoola & Laxman Zoola –Two suspension bridges over river Ganga.
Koudiyala: River rafting resort.
Deoprayag: Confluence of River Bhagirathi & River Alaknanda.From Deoprayag onwards the river is called Ganga.
Rudraprayag: Confluence of river Mandakini & river Alaknanda.It is a place made famous by book Man eater of Rudraprayag by Jim Corbet.
Jotirmath/Joshimath: Adi Shankarachrya Math & famous 350 yr.old Bodhi Vriksh.
Auli: Skiing resort.
Valley of flowers:Famous for its bio-diversity in miniature flowers.
Hemkund:Glacial lake at an altitude of 14.300 ft. Laxman temple is situated here where Laxmana meditated for 12 yrs. after the war with Ravana and famous for Sikh Gurudwara
Badrinath:One of Char Dhams. The abode of Lord Vishnu.
Mana Village:Last village in India. Vyas Gumpha & Ganesh Gumpha are located here. Vyas rishi dictated Ramayana to Ganesha rishi who actually wrote it. This is the route Pandavas took for their Nirvana. The famous Bhim pul and Gupta Sarasvati are here. Vasudhara falls is 5 kms. From Mana village.
- Day 01 (Flight + Train): Report at Delhi - Proceed to Haridwar
- Day 02 (Bus): Haridwar – Joshimath
- Day 03 (Bus + Trek): Joshimath – Govindghat - Ghangriya
- Day 04 (Trek): Ghangriya – VOF – Ghangriya
- Day 05 (Trek): Ghangriya – Hemkund – Ghangriya
- Day 06 (Trek + Bus): Ghangriya – Govindghat - Badrinath
- Day 07 (Bus): Badrinath - Mana village - Nanda Prayag
- Day 08 (Bus): Nanda Prayag - Rishikesh
- Day 09 (Bus + Train): Rishikesh – Dehradun – Night train to Delh
- Day 10 (Flight): Return flight from Delhi.